Looking to Volunteer?
Interested in volunteering with the Miles Ahead Board?
Below is the list of roles that we are currently looking to fill. Click on the links to learn more detail about each role, including responsibilities and requirements. If interested in a role, please complete the form below.
Board Member Positions:
- HR/Personnel Board Member – Lead the Board in vision and execution of all human resources and personnel policies for school administration, teachers and staff members. (5-10 hours/month commitment) — MUST RESIDE IN GEORGIA
- Marketing/PR Board Member – Curate and lead the vision of brand awareness and enrollment drive for MACS, introducing families and community members to the school and drive enrollment numbers over fulfillment goals. (5-10 hours/month commitment) — MUST RESIDE IN GEORGIA
- Development/Fundraising Board Member – Lead the Board in the vision and execution of a fundraising plan, inclusive of identifying, cultivating and securing donations of all types in the effort to move Miles Ahead Charter School ahead on behalf of its students. (5-10 hours/month commitment)– MUST RESIDE IN GEORGIA
Other Volunteer Positions:
- General Volunteer – Joining a sub-committee of choice, helping to accomplish the goals of that committee. Committees include Executive, Academic, Facilities, Community Engagement, Finance, Marketing/PR, Development/Fundraising and HR/Personnel. (3-5 hours/month commitment)
- MACS Street Team Volunteer – Serving as boots on the ground in the community we serve, working to spread the good word of Miles Ahead Charter School. With the goal of brand awareness and enrolling students in the school, Street Team members will be provided with collateral materials and branded materials and assigned specific events in area to drive enrollment. (3-5 hours/month commitment)